Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

A Continuation


I want to continue on about the Haiti earthquake because it needs to stay at the forefront. I want to ensure that it stays in our minds. Mine too of course. This way I can continue my prayers and support because they(we) have a long road ahead.

It's been so easy to forget because I'm not seeing the tragedy on the news as much any more. We've pushed it to the back and other news has taken its place. I know that Haiti is not the only place that's suffering yet it was brought to the forefront for a reason.

Let's keep the good thoughts and donations coming for as long as we can. It's the right thing to do. Let's use our hearts and stay out of the mind for a little while longer.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, and I hope it does stay in the forefront it's such a terrible tragedy. I like your article, keep on writing!!

    Tubbs Merouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and posting your thoughts here. I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete