Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Successful

I was successful!!  I successfully passed all of my tests that I talked about recently.  Yay!  Yay me.  I feel really good about that.  My studying payed off.

Now if I can just find a way to hold on to these feelings.  I'm the kind of person to dismiss things after having done something well.  I let go of the feelings of elation too quickly.  It's good to let that energy, that goodness, surround me for awhile.  Positive energy is what you want to surround yourself with and to have it grow in your life.

Positive energy includes people, thoughts and emotions.  Have you ever paid attention to your thoughts?  I've done that often.  It's called minding your thoughts.  I listen in on what I'm saying to myself.  It's amazing what's going on.  I sing a lot in my mind.  There's always a song for whatever situation I'm thinking about.  I know it sounds crazy but there it is in my mind.

Anyways, feeling good and having good thoughts is all positive energy.  Positive energy expand and brings more of itself.  The more positive you feel, the more things flow for you.  The better the flow is, the more successful you'll feel about yourself and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment