Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jamaican Vacation


                                             caribbean by oscar_tramor
                                

It's fall and the weather is getting colder and colder.  Some morning when I look outside I can see the frost on the grass still.   That's when I start to think about going somewhere warm.



                                            7-mile-beach by jikamajoja flickr


My mind flashes forward to Jamaica.  See those beaches above, I wish that I was on one of them right now.  I need a little Jamaican vacation.  It's the sunshine that I'm missing right about now.

Whenever fall comes the sunshine starts to dwindle and we see more grey skies.  We know that winter brings Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).  That means that we feel grumpy and down most of the time.

Well if I can't be there I can imagine it.  Looking at these pictures is a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment