Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tests

Several weeks ago I had to study for tests that I was taking for a potential job.  One of the tests involved me doing math which hasn't always been my favourite subject.  As a matter of fact, precalculus sucks in my books er....some of it anyways. 

I studied and stressed and stressed some more.  On the actual day, I had strong support with me in the name of my sister.  She's been my rock.  She hung out with me between tests and gave me lots of chocolate to help too.  I think it's suppose to help with providing something to the brain during times such as that.  I don't pretend to understand it but it helped.

Anyways, I thought that the worse part was the actual tests but turns out it's waiting for the results.  Did I pass?  I still have 3-4 more weeks to wait. 

I've come to the realization that it's not the results that matter, although I want to get the job but how I handle each and every day.  See, I'll be overjoyed with finally being financially able to take care of my business again.  Who I am through this trying time is what's important.  Who I am is one tough, strong and amazing woman no matter what obstacles I face.

4 comments:

  1. BRAVO Sis... I agree and yes YOU ARE... not to mention so fine too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it girl. And I believe that you are one tough, strong & amazing woman too even though I haven't met you yet.

    Goodluck in your endeavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. twinsouls888, girl, you are so sweet. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete