Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tweets/Twitter

Omfl, I have such a hard time tweeting.  I mean that doing it every five minutes or more is such a chore.  Maybe it has something to do with me being old.  I really don't know how people do it.  There's got to be a secret to it.  Granted, I was never a blabber mouth except for now of course.  I go in there and plug my stories but that's about it.  That's probably why some of my followers blew me off.  Oh well, c'est la vie.

Tweeting, seems boring to me and that's why I haven't gone far.  What else do you tweet about?  Does everyone have to know what you are doing every moment of the day?  What happened to good old meeting up and having a chat.  Has that gone to the wayside now?

Anyhow, I'm not knocking the way someone wants to spend their time, me included in that.  I'm just blogging after all.  I know that some of the people on there are working.  In other words, they are pro tweeters(is that a word?)who earn money doing it. 

Much love to all the Twitter fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment