Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things I Love

Last time I talked about painting my bedroom.  The going is slow because I have to do a primer coat on all the walls before I can put on my colour.  I know it's going to look great when I'm done.

Oprah has a show about things that she loves.  I want to talk about things that I love.  Let's see, where do I start?  I love to paint walls.  It's true.  I really do enjoy it.  I've painted all of the walls in the house before.  When I'm painting, I feel at peace.  It sound funny doesn't it.  I take my time and then I see the wonderful work that I've done.  Love it!!

I love underwear.  I love sexy underwear.  I really do.  I even did an article on it.  I have a drawer filled with sexy underwear too.  I update them regularly.  There's no better way to feel sexy and feminine than when I put them on.  I tend to stick to black as it washes better.  Give me underwear as a present anytime.

I love sexy underwear for men too.  Hey, I want to see him looking as hot as I do.  Remember, the thought about wearing good underwear because you might be in an accident.  That's it then, wear it in case that happens but also because you want to.  I love men in colourful boxer briefs.  Then I want to get him out of them.  That's another story too.

Those are just a few of the things that I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment