Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas


Five days until Christmas or six depending on your counting method.  The mall has been overcrowded.  My feet are tired from the long hours spent trolling the stores for deals.  Come to think of it my wallet is too.


Christmas is a crazy time of year.  We buy all kind of things that people may never use but repeat the madness year after year.  

I don't know when the people in my family chose to go back to giving presents.  I mean we always gave to our kids but buying for each other had been scaled back to one cheap present.  Yet here we are again.  I find that it's too much work.  Don't get me wrong because I had fun shopping  and gift  giving is a wonderful tradition but it puts too much pressure on us to find gifts. 


I don't know if I'm in the minority, in the family, in feeling this way because I've never asked.  Something that I need to think about doing.  

Anyways come Saturday, which is Christmas day it won't make a bit of difference and then Sunday it'll be all over until the next year.

 The Incredible Singing Christmas TreeThe Complete Christmas Collection (Digitally Remastered)Now That's What I Call Christmas 4Now That's What I Call Christmas 4This ChristmasThis ChristmasTCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Holiday (Christmas in Connecticut 1945 / A Christmas Carol 1938 / The Shop Around the Corner / It Happened on 5th Avenue)TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Holiday (Christmas in Connecticut 1945 / A Christmas Carol 1938 / The Shop Around the Corner / It Happened on 5th Avenue)TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Holiday (Christmas in Connecticut 1945 / A Christmas Carol 1938 / The Shop Around the Corner / It Happened on 5th Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment