Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Haiti's Earthquake


Haiti has suffered an enormous tragedy. It will take years to return to some sort of normalcy. The pictures of broken bodies and massive rubble where there was once life is hard to watch. I'm just a casual viewer and I feel overwhelmed at the images. Imagine the feelings of those living through this experience and their families abroad.

I have prayed and will continue to pray for the loss and pain that is occurring at this time. It sounds simple but group prayer as I'm sure they're receiving is making a huge impact. Right now all eyes are focused on Haiti and love and help is coming to their aid.

I pray for the people who are still alive and under the rubble waiting to be found. Let's all pray together and send as much of our positive energy to help heal the island.

Thanks for reading my blog too.

1 comment:

  1. You've taken the words out of my mouth. :)

    Agree agree ^_^.

    ReplyDelete