Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year


New Year 2010 Wallpapers Greetings (9) by Win Mac Book Pro.

Well, Christmas 2009 is over and done. All the preparations and anxiety that went into it will keep for another year.

I had a wonderful time. All of my family showed up and made the day especially fun and exciting. Santa was good to me. Guess he though I was a nice girl this year. I didn't see when he came down the chimney. He even threw in my favourite gift....underwear. I have a dark secret.... the love of sexy underwear, lol.

We are heading into 2010. I have high hopes for this New Year. I'm looking for financial stability as my number one goal for 2010. I'm a Taurian and we always like to feel secure in every part of our lives.

May 2010, bring you all of your hearts desires. Have a happy and prosperous New Year everyone. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment