Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pet Love

I don't mean to be blue but where do dogs go when they die?  Is there a doggy/animal heaven?  Is it separate or are we all together?  I need to know. 

A friend of mine, his dog just passed away and  he's grieving it now.  I guess it will take some time for him to move on again.

Our dog was put down because she had problems with her hips and it was causing her severe pain.  I felt so guilty for wanting her to go.  Years later, I still blamed myself until I looked back at all of the unconditional love that she had brought us.  I was finally able to forgive myself and felt that she had too and could put it behind me.

Pets are truly loving and their love is forever.  For some of us they are our only family.  How truly fortunate we are to have them in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment