Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Growing Pains

I know that my blog is still looking crappy.  It's only been a week maybe, that I started blogging at Blogger.  Anyway, I'm testing out the different templates and trying to get comfy in my new home. 
If you have any suggestions for me, let me know.  I guess, I will have to learn more about html if I want to design my own house, so to speak. 

I'm playing around with colours and pics to see what I want in here.  I wish that we could adjust the size of the boxes too.  I would like to shrink some things and enlarge others.  These are a few of my growing pains as I learn along the way.

On a lighter side; I spent the day yesterday, at the beach with family and friends.  We talked, laughed and played.  It was a lot of fun.  My quiet side came out later and I went off to meditate for awhile by myself.  I found a large rock and sat down and stared at the water.  As the sun glistened on the water, I was just in awe as I watched.  I could see boaters in the distance across the water and kids played nearby.  I tried to still my mind as I enjoyed just being.  How fortunate I am to be living in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment