Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Acupressure

I've been feeling tired, frustrated and stressed for a time now.  We talked about that in my earlier blogs.  Anyways, I am open to learning new ways of healing myself.  I look to myself instead of relying just on the medical establishment for healing.

One of the healing methods that I like for myself is acupressure.  Acupressure, like its sister acupuncture, does not require the use of needles.  All you need is a finger to apply pressure to the location on the body(acupressure point).

A site that I like to use is located here.  There are many sites so do a search and find one that you can connect with too.  I use acupressure when I need to get rid of fear or other emotions that seem to be too much for me to handle.

I'm really thankful to have learned how to use acupressure because when I use it, I feel the results instantly.  It's easy to learn how to do it and it make such a big difference in my life.  I'll talk more about other healing methods next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment