Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Things I love About Being A Mom

  1. I adore the love, hugs and kisses galore.
  2. I love the togetherness.
  3. I love the laughter.  There's always something to make you smile; something to make your day.
  4. I love knowing that my beautiful kids were a wonderful gift from GOD.
  5. I love knowing that our love is unconditional and free.
  6. The feelings that it invokes in me when I think about, see, touch and hear my children.
  7. That I have been so blessed to have 2 wonderful spirits share in my life in this lifetime.
  8. It's amazing to watch them grow; to see the changes from babyhood to the present.  The memories  are locked in my heart forever.
  9. The positive changes that I've made within and without because of them and for myself.
  10. I know for sure that my life and my experiences have never been better although hard in many ways yet more gratifying because of them. 
 I love, love the mom experience. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm with you in this post, I love being a mom too hehe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete